Senior Vice President
Paul Whaley is a Senior Vice President and a founding partner of Construction Risk Solutions, LLC. Paul is primarily responsible for the production, growth, and service of construction accounts. Paul works directly with the construction clients and prospects in developing, understanding, and controlling insurance costs and coverages.
Paul has experience with many ENR 400 specialty contracting firms and general contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region. He works closely with his clients and the CRS construction team to develop superior program designs, understanding all aspects of their risk management program, while delivering exceptional service.
Paul has over 19 years experience in the insurance industry and prior to his current position, was a Senior Vice President for Willis of Maryland where he worked successfully to grow construction revenue. Previously Paul was a Senior Account Executive and Sales Manager for Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- BS, University of Richmond
- CRS – Senior Vice President
- Willis of Maryland – Senior Vice President
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company – Sales Manager
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Metro Washington Chapter
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Associated General Contractors, Northern Virginia
- DC Metropolitan Subcontractors Association
- OSHA 10 Hour Training