Steve Dzurik is a Vice President for Construction Risk Solutions, LLC. Steve is primarily responsible for the acquisition, growth, and service of construction and real estate clients. Steve is focused on protecting the assets of our clients and works to build customized solutions to assist them in achieving their risk management objectives. Our aim is to reduce, transfer, or eliminate risk and add revenue to the bottom line.
Steve has experience with all sizes and types of general construction, specialty construction, and real estate development firms in the Mid-Atlantic Region. He works closely with our clients and the CRS team to gain a thorough understanding of all aspects of their company. This enables us to offer advice, direction, and counsel to our clients for any of the business, operational, and administrative challenges they encounter.
- BS, Oral Roberts University
- JD, Regent University
- CRS – Vice President
- Willis of Maryland – Vice President
- Frey Mechanical Group – Operations Manager/Treasurer
- Armstrong World Industries – Training and Development Specialist/HR Generalist
- Board Member, Keystone Chapter Associated Builders and Contractors